What TaylorMade say:
It Looks Like Nothing Else, Because it Putts Like Nothing Else. A striking hosel design engineered to increase stability in classically styled putters that look familiar at address.
Features & Benefits:
- A Stability Superstructure - By creating multiple contact points along with the topline, the Truss hosel design reduces the amount of unsupported mass and deflection at impact.
- Hydro Blast Finish - The Hydro Blast process delivers a rich and premium finish to this classically shaped putter. The application of a high-pressure stream of water to 303 stainless steel creates a smooth and durable surface.
- Classic Shape - With a shorter blade length and a wider area from front to back, this time-honored shape is meant to inspire confidence and produce exceptional feel putt after putt.
- White Pure Roll Insert - The TPU Surlyn insert previously used in our Spider X makes its way into this TP Collection of blades and technical mallets. The Pure Roll™ insert features grooves at a downward 45° angle designed to optimize roll characteristics.
- Minimal Face Rotation - A single bend hosel and stout blade design create a putter with 8° of toe hang that better fits players with a straight-back and straight-through putting motion.
- 303 Stainless Steel - As an unquestioned industry standard for premium putters, 303 stainless steel was destined for milling. The soft yet durable metal delivers superior feel and artisan aesthetics.
- Machine Milling - Sharp lines with geometric curvatures offer an exceptional look worthy of admiration at address and in your hand. If perfection were possible, it would be machine milled.